Pages

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Good Enough

He doesn't put my friends down in front of me. I know he respects me when he respects my friends.

now that i'm temporarily back home, i have had to rely on my old nokia to stay in touch. i stumbled upon a folder of his messages that i saved during the year and a half when we were dating long-distance and i realised he told me he loved me every day that we were apart.

i dont know that many men who can do the chicken dance and play the air guitar while prancing around the living room half-naked.

he believes in me more than i believe in myself. and i can do the things i do because he places his trust in me.

he is honest with me when something goes wrong; and for that i am growing to become a better person.

he keeps me real and grounds me to the things that really matter.

for all the things i say he doesn't do, he could be good enough.
and there can be no one else because i only ever want to be loved by him.

No comments:

Post a Comment