Pages

Friday, January 30, 2009

16 Things You Never Knew About Me

Since I got fingered for this little exercise, thought I just might try it out.

1. I can't ride a bicycle.

2. I have a blue mole on my left shoulder.

3. I am very good with commercial jingles. Show it to me once and I'll remember it for life.

4. I look horrible with hats and glasses on.

5. My secret style guru is Kate Moss (but I am always too embarrassed to admit it).

6. I cannot remember multiplication tables past 6 ( I really dunno what is 7 x 8).

7. I have read every book in the Nancy Drew series but I hate Sweet Valley High (and V.C. Andrews).

8. I think I might be allergic to chocolate (my skin reacts very badly to it).

9. Since swearing off chocolate, my NBF is cocoa.

10. I HAVE to eat fried chicken when I am upset.

11. I have never eaten tao suan and kuey chap in my entire life.

12. I cannot swim with my head under water (which means I can only swim breaststroke).

13. My favourite pastime of the moment is pumping petrol in my car ( and going for automated car washes).

14. I can't eat raw onions. They stink too bad.

15. I love trawling gossip websites and magazines for celeb fashion boo-boos. It's therapeutic and it's nice knowing they are all human like me.

16. I have been failing Mathematics since I was in Primary Four.

No comments:

Post a Comment