Pages

Monday, August 25, 2008

Up My Readership Please!

Am writing this while on my internship. Today marks the first day and I'll be here for the next two weeks.

No, I am not skiving by taking time to blog. and yes, i do need your help.

the company i'm serving at operates the perfecture's largest internet portal and blogging website called Ti-Da Net ("ti-da" means "sun" in Okinawa dialect), and they've arranged for me to blog about my life here on the island in english.

it's going to be a bit difficult finding readers in japan since i'm not blogging in japanese, so i'm counting on you folks to up my readership! pass my blog address to anyone and everyone who matters. the more readers the better! (incidentally this might affect my employment prospects with this place next year so i'm sure you get the drift now.)

right, will twirl my thumbs while waiting for my blog access to hit 10,000 in the next hour...


No comments:

Post a Comment