Pages

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Back In Business (hopefully)!

It's been nearly four months and I haven't written a thing in my blog.
life has been crazy busy and i havent gotten round to doing half the things i told myself i would do. spring has come and gone, the semester's almost over and the hot and sweltering summer is here again. i need a new bikini (chubby back fats are to blame), i need to stop living out of my suitcase, i need a car and i need to start on my thesis research.
those insignificant concerns aside, i've been thinking about life after my master's programme quite a bit since coming to okinawa. i dont think it's likely that i will continue with my doctorate here; come next year and i'll have to start looking for a job like the rest of the undergraduates. til then i had better figure out what i want to do.
that aside, i am liking this estelle girl:


No comments:

Post a Comment