Pages

Sunday, November 04, 2007

The Sheep's First Post

I've been wondering about my first ever post in my new blog. I had the full intention of making a BIG first impression by sounding intelligent and witty, but this is a humid sunday night and a week's worth of drudgery is just less than 12 hours away so I decided on some comforting self-indulgence instead.

This is me straight up and irreverent, but hey, who said we needed to play smart and sassy all the time?

I've been surfing the ryukyu shimpo site and found a link to the new watering holes and F&B establishments in Okinawa. Two places I am dying to check out:



Raffles Cafe, Naha City (Maybe the name reawakened the Singaporean in me)

Cafe M & H, Naha City

I CANNOT wait to get started. Okinawa's a small place, but the narrow streets of the city are home to some extremely cosy cafes and bars. 国際通り is always a good place to start, but the quieter residential areas play host to some really quaint places as well. Shall upload reviews of the cafes I've visited in time to come.

This a slight change of topic, but the bijins met up two weeks ago for a long-overdue session of girl bonding and catching up. Here are some pictures that XQ took:


No comments:

Post a Comment